Just like any other product, leather is a material that over time will lose its luster and wear more and more.
Be it of any type or color, the leather always needs a special touch to make it look like new again. For this reason, the best thing you can do is to clean it and conserve it as much as you can, because as you probably already know, light leather is not cheap at all.
After all, white leather has a huge advantage: it can be cleaned in a very efficient, simple and fast way when it gets dirty. However, you need to know how to clean! It can not be any way you feel like it. You can only clean it with some techniques that can be very efficient.
In this article, you will learn how to do lightweight leather cleaning and make it totally shiny and stunning.
Now see all the steps and tips related to white leather.
- For furnitures such as sofas, puffs, and chairs made of white leather, you should use vegetable or foam pad with neutral soap. Never rub too much, just do a light cleaning. To moisturize, you can mix 3 cups of milk with 3 glasses of water, and then pass on the sofa, puff or white leather chairs and let the furniture to air dry;
- You should never use any chemical or abrasive on the white leather to perform cleaning, as these contain a number of additives that can greatly damage the material;
- Before using any type of white leather, you must pass a colorless grease. This simple process will preserve and preserve it for much longer;
- To clean and remove white patches on your furniture or white leather parts, rub a raw potato peeled on them;
- Ink stains on white leather parts should be cleaned with baking soda, wiping with a clean, soft cloth;
- For stained white leather clothing or accessories, you can use a soft rubber in the affected area to clean more easily;
- To clean objects made of white leather you should use a soft white flannel;
- All bags that are made of white leather can be wiped with a wet cloth with a mixture made of hot water and vinegar. Afterwards, you should take another wet cloth, which should be soaked in a mixture of beaten egg white with 2 teaspoons of turpentine. You should make a chandelier with a soft, clean flannel;
- It is not recommended to put the white leather parts in plastic bags as this will prevent the material from ‘breathing’;